Dickinson
Emily
Dickinson is a very interesting person to me. She spent most of her life in her
family home. In some of her poetry you can sense her loneliness. When I was reading about her the book stated
that she never married. There are clues that she was romantically involved with
someone. There is a poem she wrote called I'm Nobody! Who are you? Could she have been talking about her mystery
man? Very interesting poet, goes to show that some of us are naturally talented.
I chose an Emily Dickinson poem for my projects. I agree that she is a very interesting poet/person. She kept her personal life secret. She expressed herself through her poetry. She secluded herself from the outside world and only shared her poetry with few close friends and family. Her poetry is amazing. I didn't understand why she never published any until doing research on her. Very interesting read.
ReplyDeleteShe's definitely one of the all time greatest poets. It is sad that she didn't get the recognition that she deserved while she was alive. I'm glad that her sister chose to share Dickinson's talent with the world after she died.
ReplyDelete