Thursday, May 21, 2015

Symbol in myLlife

Symbol in my Life
 
 
 
 
A symbol in my life is a diamond cross necklace.  I did not learn about God until I was an adult.  On my 24th birthday I was given a diamond cross. I am very careful and rarely wear it due to the fear of losing it or breaking. That is how important it is. The cross symbolizes Jesus has rose and not dead. On my necklace the cross is covered in diamonds. It is shinny just like me and how God’s love has restored me. The chain is very delicate and thin. The necklace symbolizes me and my faith. I am the delicate thin chain that holds the shiny diamond cross. I am a thin delicate woman that holds the love of God in my heart that makes me shine like a diamond.  
 
 
Image result for diamond cross necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment