What my pockets carry
As a medical assisting/ Surgical cooridnator I have the deepest pockest. For five days a week I wear scrubs. Now theses scrubs are bright and colorful but what is awesome about them is that they have some good pockets. I wake up at 6 am and slap these bad boys on. One thing about me is that 90 % of the time I do not carry a purse. I just hate feeling like I have to drag something around to but my stuff in.
In these pockets I carry my keys. Very important keys to my office, car and house. My phone pretty much lives in my left pocket.Through out the day my pockets accumulate all kinds of treasures. They collect notes , pens, and at times unusual objects end up in my pockets. At the end of the day when my day is ready to come to an end. I take every thing out on my night stand. As I dump all the things out my pockets I evaluate all the important notes, decide if the pen or pens are worth putting in my new pockets for the next day and what is just simply garbage. You can say I pretty much work out of my pockets.
That's awesome. There's nothing like emptying out your pockets to allow you a good look at your activity for the day. A purse just doesn't give you the same daily snap-shot as pockets do.
ReplyDeletethat's funny that you wrote about your scrub pockets, my mom does the same thing she throws everything in her pockets.
ReplyDeleteOh ladies mercy for those pockets thats why the made those pretty purse to carry and put everything you want.
ReplyDeleteGood stuff. Working in an ER I never really think about all the things that end up in my pocket. After the last couple shifts I paid closer attention to what they accumulate. Its definitely interesting seeing what ends up in there by the end of the day.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you with this. My pockets hold everything and when I empty them out at night I look at everything like why is all this here when I have a desk lol.
ReplyDeleteI thinks it cool that your pockets can carry your whole life but at the same time be a treasure box for you and the end of the day. I think the best thing is to find money when you weren't expecting.
ReplyDelete