The Wiki article that I chose is Negro speaks of rivers. I want to focus on the style and tone of the author.
At this time the wiki article can use more resources . It does not have a style and tone. When I first read the poem I enjoyed it. I got the sense of connection with the earth. The author projects lots of feeling and depth. The reason I want to focus on the style and tone is because I like the way the author chose to write his poem . How he uses his arrangement of words to paint a picture and capture the feeling of the connection with the rivers . I am still trying to figure out the tone of this poem but so far I like were I am headed with this.
This actually sounds very interesting to write about. Looking forwardto hear about your progress
ReplyDeleteI did not even see this in the book. By the sound of it looks like it will be pretty interesting to hear about. I am not a big fan of poems though. I never seem to really understand them.
ReplyDeleteI actually pick this poem too; hopefully it will be a success for the both of us.
ReplyDelete